Extemporaneously Kate

Everything by the seat of my pants!

Facebook quote of the day.

Posted by Kate on 10:56 PM
*doorbell rings and I open it* 
Derpy looking teenage girl at the door- I'M HERE TO BE ADOPTED!!!
Me- lolwut?
Unshowered goofy teen- i'm here to be adopted!!! *insert hurrdurr*
Me- by who?
Her- YOU!
Me- o_O do i know you?
Her- LAWZ no! but I want you to vote for me to blah blah blah blah
Me- I don't have time for this.
Her- it will only take a sec...
Me- GTF off of my porch. now. *close door*
Her- *as heard through the door* adios!

wtf just happened?



I was seriously baffled and annoyed.  After that stunt I don't care if she was needing votes to get a scholarship to a school that would make her less stupid.  I don't know if she was trying to be cute but that was the stupidest thing to ever happen at my front door.  


I am never answering the door again.







Comments (4)


Blogger focusing the lens
January 11, 2011 at 11:26 PM  

At least she wasn't a tattooed felon trying to con you out of money with fake book sales to benefit his high school drama club! That was a great one.

Anonymous Anonymous
January 12, 2011 at 1:51 AM  

Adopted....? Gosh that girl sounds annoying.

It bugs me when kids are going around a random neighborhood trying to sell things for some nameless organization or for a scholarship or something (especially when the kid isn't your neighbor). It's just too fishy, and I don't know any sort of scholarship award for selling magazine subscriptions.

Blogger Kate
January 12, 2011 at 4:22 PM  

That whole experience, much like Mr. House's comment(teehee), was a prime example of "what the fuck"-ery.

Blogger EVolz
January 13, 2011 at 10:18 AM  

Maybe she was running for most obnoxious? But damn, that would have pissed me off, too. :/

Post a Comment