Extemporaneously Kate

Everything by the seat of my pants!

I have no kids. I have a dog.

Posted by Kate on 10:26 AM
And that's pretty much my kid.  I took him to the doggie cleaners this morning.  I felt so bad.  He is a sensitive little dog and when I have to leave him somewhere unfamiliar like the cleaners or the vet, her gets really shaky and whiny.  :(

The past few days and whats looking like the next few, all I have been listening to the popipo Vegetable Juice song, Numa Numa, Popcorn, non stop only pausing to cut the techno craziness with Beethoven's Credo from Missa Solemnis.


I don't know why but these songs have been glued to the inside of my ears.  Not so much the Beethtoven though.  I had to throw that in there to not go crazy and to kind of come down from the electro high.  

I'm off for a walk.



Comments (5)


Anonymous Anonymous
January 7, 2011 at 11:22 AM  

Beethoven's the way to go mannn

Hope you had fun on your walk :)

Blogger Munich and Berlin
January 7, 2011 at 1:28 PM  

vegetable juice song is ace.

Blogger Ada
January 7, 2011 at 7:19 PM  

awww sensitive dogs are so adorable and moe ;_;

Blogger focusing the lens
January 10, 2011 at 8:38 PM  

The question is: do you really want kids? Do you have a little-little dog? Or do you just refer to him as the little dog?

(Just curious!)

Blogger Kate
January 12, 2011 at 4:21 PM  

I don't think I want kids right now. Someday. (plus if I dont' my mom AND my mother in law will kill me.)

I have a small dog. he's about a foot long and seven inches tall-ish.

Post a Comment