Extemporaneously Kate

Everything by the seat of my pants!

where'd she go?

Posted by Kate on 11:33 AM
She got eaten by NaNoWriMo and HTML.   I'm still making time to read blogs but posting is kind of slowed down for right now. :(  I'm balls deep in my novel right now and even though it's not that good, I really want to finish this year.  

Mebbeh I put my novel here as I work on it.  I didn't even have a good idea this year like I had in years past.  This year I decided to take the cheap lame ass way out and write the life story of my World of Warcraft too who I named after my friend Penelopi. lol

Anyway, my NaNoWriMo author name is Hookerella.

Comments (8)


Blogger Munich and Berlin
November 3, 2010 at 12:34 PM  

hehe, nano drove me nuts in years past, I haven't tried for the past couple years (I finished once, and once was enough honestly). Good luck!

Blogger Craig Phillips
November 3, 2010 at 2:29 PM  

I tried Nanorimo once - couldn't do it. I'm one of those people that wants to do something right the first time with writing, so I focus on it forever until I think it sounds right. You can't do that AND put 50k words on paper in a month unless you have nothing else happening in your life.

Damn that job of mine.

Blogger Kate
November 3, 2010 at 4:29 PM  

@ Craig- I am fighting myself to just write and look past the typos and inconsistencies. If I don't, I'll never finish. Luckily I'm in school so no job for me at the moment aside from cooking, cleaning, ect. :D Now if i could get my husband to stop coming into my office and looking over my shoulder, i'd be set.

Blogger Tony
November 3, 2010 at 8:24 PM  

yo if you need some tips on effective writing, check out www.tynan.net
hes got some cool writing tips in his post and he writes very interesting articles. hope this helps

Anonymous Anonymous
November 3, 2010 at 8:50 PM  

Oh man, I wish I had that sort of resolve when it came to finishing my projects. I have stories I'm writing and comics I'm dabbling in, but I'm such a space-case. Good luck with your work!

Blogger HSP
November 3, 2010 at 9:57 PM  

Good on you for getting into it! I can't say writing is my thing (I'm not even 100% about my own blog) but I defnitely admire you for doing it!

Anonymous Anonymous
November 4, 2010 at 12:26 AM  

I had to google NaNoWriMo, but it sounds so insane, good luck on your novel!

Blogger Nostalgist
November 4, 2010 at 12:28 PM  

good luck!

Post a Comment