Extemporaneously Kate

Everything by the seat of my pants!

That post from the other day

Posted by Kate on 8:06 AM
I've decided to just post it again but instead of in the comments. You know, like a real live post! lol

"So i'll just do it this way. MUAHAHAHAA!! Ok, so I fell off the planet. I'm sorry. :( I also quit beauty school. And then I spiraled off into a lovely funk that was basically me holing up in my computer room, playing WoW, eating popcorn, and not going outside. When WoW got boring, started hanging out hardcore on 4-chan. and then....MINECRAFT. omfg, that game. So now I'm pulling myself out of said "funk".
I guess what really started it was leaving beauty school. Realizing that I was horrible at it and then having my teachers tell me, "maybe you should go back to college because you're not good at this" kind of made me sad. *bawwww* Back to god damned college it is. \

Also I've vowed to cut my soda intake to one a day. So far so good. I've replaced it with Crystal Light which isn't perfect but when I can get off the caffeine sauce, I can tackle the sugar monster.

I dont' even know how i'm going to get caught up with everyone else's blogs so I'm just goign to start from the most recent ones. FORGIVEZ MEH! I just felt so guilty about disappearing that I didn't want to update. :( Anywhoo, maybe blogger will be nice next time I post and I wont have to do it in the comments."

Yay. So that's where I've been. Whining and hiding out in my room. XD

Comments (4)


Anonymous Anonymous
January 6, 2011 at 12:45 PM  

The font color change is a bit wonky lol.

Blogger HSP
January 6, 2011 at 5:18 PM  

Don't feel bad about not blogging. I neglect mine too.

I've actually found it easier to lower my sugar intake than getting off caffeine.

Good luck with fighting the funk.

Blogger Ada
January 6, 2011 at 10:20 PM  

Fight the funk indeed :D

Blogger Larissa
January 7, 2011 at 1:04 AM  

I got lucky, I guess. I went off soda when I got braces. The sugar would get in all the little cuts from the braces and stung like a bitch. Now, I'm not used to carbonation anymore, so I still can't drink it.

Post a Comment