Extemporaneously Kate

Everything by the seat of my pants!

Experienced Vocalist in the South Texas Area

Posted by Kate on 9:32 AM
(Still working on those vids.  Ipod shuffle takes questionable footage. >:(  )

Anyway, Experienced Vocalist in the South Texas area seeks band to make beautiful/ugly music with.  I schlep my own equipment and aid in setup/teardown.  Not interested in paying gigs anymore unless they come up.  Preferably something non-cover.  Also, I can play bass/keys/bad ass tambourine.

Just throwing this out there.  This weekend has put me in the mood to get back in the game.

Comments (6)


Anonymous Anonymous
November 9, 2010 at 10:38 AM  

hey cool blog! gonna be checkin back! take is easy

Blogger Christie Klein
November 9, 2010 at 10:41 AM  

Gl finding a band!

Blogger Nostalgist
November 9, 2010 at 1:13 PM  

i've always asked myself... is it hard to play the tambourine? :P

Blogger Kate
November 9, 2010 at 3:14 PM  

Its hard if you can't find the beat. lol :P

Anonymous Anonymous
November 10, 2010 at 1:13 AM  

You are so multi-musically talented! GL with finding a band!

Blogger Craig Phillips
November 10, 2010 at 2:18 AM  

I need to bug a friend of mine again about selling his bass - always wanted to pick that up.

If anything comes together, be sure to post some tracks.

Post a Comment