Extemporaneously Kate

Everything by the seat of my pants!

inb4 shitstorm aka my thrown together wa-loli costume.

Posted by Kate on 1:04 PM
Let me just start with a few disclaimers:

1. I am a hambeast. I know this. I am (OBVIOUSLY) not a model (lawlz) and I have no interest in cosplay/lolita aside from just f*cking around for halloween. So it goes without saying that I'M DOIN' IT WRONG.

2. I fooled with the contrast/brightness on the pics. not even gonna lie.

3. I did this for fun and to get a grade @ beauty school for dressing up. I'm not looking for critique. If you feel like you need to give me some, please refer to number 1.

4. Recognize this outfit? That's because I went to a meet-up with a friend and someone took my picture. :( I thought "Meet-up" meant "Costume Party." Never went to a "meet-up" again. Hi. My name is Derp.

5. I have no association whatever with the lolita/cosplay type society.


Ok. Got that out of the way.    If you don't want to see a fat chick in a shitty costume, please move along.

:D


If you're still here then I'm assuming you've stayed for the sideshow.  Awesome.  And I really don't have self esteem issues or anything.  I am kind of caustic sometimes ^_^

ok here it is!


Dat shoopin'!


I put Chii's face on there because I thought it really enhanced the photo.  XD  I got alot of compliments on my outfit while I was at school though! ^__^   I got that yukata (mens yukata) during my many travels to Ebay.

And just for kicks, heres a pic of my eyeshadow, hair and hat of awesome power that I wore yesterday.


I just saw that photobucket has tools now!  That's pretty cool.  Anyway, I got that hat at Claire's.  I absolutely love it!  

Well this was fun. ^_^  

Comments (16)


Blogger kokojesta
October 29, 2010 at 1:33 PM  

hahaha i love that mask!!

Blogger Kate
October 29, 2010 at 1:35 PM  

LOL it's not a mask. XD I totally shopped it in. teeheee

Blogger Sinne Doll
October 29, 2010 at 1:35 PM  

You shouldn't need to defend yourself like that! Especially for Halloween. You're not a hambeast by any means~ and don't feel bad for slight editing either, I do it to my pictures all the time since I'm too cheap to buy a nice camera. Be your cute self and have fun!

Blogger Kate
October 29, 2010 at 1:45 PM  

Awww thanks dolly! ^__^ I'm kind of heavily guarded i guess because i've been around 4-chan so long that its made me freaking paranoid! lol I had put a comment in my last entry about how a close friend of mine got trolled to high heaven on /cgl/. that board is just out for blood.

Blogger Christie Klein
October 29, 2010 at 2:40 PM  

That actually looks really cute!

Blogger iammyself
October 29, 2010 at 3:48 PM  

i like the fit!

Blogger level85nerd
October 29, 2010 at 5:01 PM  

haha, very cute! :D

Blogger Kate
October 29, 2010 at 5:42 PM  

@Yllsa, Iammyself, and Lvl85nerd- Thanks you guys :D

Anonymous Anonymous
October 29, 2010 at 6:20 PM  

I think it's pretty cute! Your eyeshadow is awesome btw.

Blogger Alex and Helen
October 29, 2010 at 9:31 PM  

I actually like the outfit! If it was longer, it'd definitely be lolita. As it is though, it looks pretty good! You tied the obi yourself, right? That alone warrants some praise, lol.

Blogger Ada
October 30, 2010 at 1:13 AM  

That outfit is actually really nice :D I love the pattern and the subtle colors - it makes it look more sophisticated and stylish!

Anonymous Anonymous
October 30, 2010 at 1:25 AM  

I have to be honest as soon as I read the disclaimer I laughed because it sounded exactly like something I'd read on /cgl/ but, however, you make the outfit look really cute! I'm not lolita though, so I might be wrong, but my opinion is if something is cute, it's cute, period. And this is megaaaaaaa cute! I love the blue sooo much, and your shoes! Do you have a bigger picture of the shoes? they're cute~

Blogger Pollariis
October 30, 2010 at 2:16 AM  

Honestly that's really adorable. And I love the colors of your eyeshadow :>

Blogger HSP
October 30, 2010 at 5:47 AM  

I lol'd @ 4 :P

I find the dress kind of sexy >_> You can whore it up like many other girls on Halloween and wear some stripper heels with it 8D

Blogger Kate
October 30, 2010 at 9:43 AM  

@HSP- Speaking of stripper heels, my best friend Ambarz bought eight inch stripper heels for her costume. EIGHT INCH. I had no idea eight inch heels even existed. It's hilarious because she's almost a midget so when she puts then heel on, she's almost regular sized.

Blogger Lallafa
October 30, 2010 at 2:43 PM  

Pfffff! So turrible hambeast eyebleach rargh! You are clearly hitler and satan rolled up into one.

On a serious note, your makeup is the bomb diggety dog.

And on a creepy note, you have adorable looking feet.

Post a Comment