Extemporaneously Kate

Everything by the seat of my pants!

Just a quickie

Posted by Kate on 8:57 AM
Today @ school we are dressing up for halloween. I didn't have anything to wear so I decided to wear an old yukata I had from back in my hella-weeaboo days (i can tie my own obi. *snap snap snap head swivel*) and make a sort of wa-lolita type outfit. i'm not into lolita as in I don't go out of my way to buy/wear/meetup. But I do like looking at the outfits people have put together and by looking around at pics that's how I found out what wa-loli is.

Thank god I'm just wearing this at beauty school where no one will know wtf i'm doing. they'll probably just think i'm some sort of "sexy geisha" or some crap like that. Which is just fine because i'd rather get that than the lolita community screaming "LOLI FAIL!"

you know, because it's hard being lolita when you're 28. call me crazy but it just seems like a stretch.

So anyway, since its my first prog pix day for the anti-hambeast campaign, you gets to see it. but not till later. lol XD

Comments (11)


Blogger Charles Mockingbird
October 29, 2010 at 9:05 AM  

well you could always take those huge sleeves that kimonos have (i think they have, in my head at least, ref: avatar- the last airbender)

and tie them around your neck and make a sweet kimono cape. then just make some doggy ears out of construction paper and your set!

Blogger Christie Klein
October 29, 2010 at 9:15 AM  

I don't really get why people freak out about being a "loli-fail".

I think people should just wear it the way they want to and feel happy. The odds of running into another lolita who would be a bitch about it. As long as people don't take pictures of themselves wearing lolita but 'doing it rong' and then posting it saying "I RORI LOLOL" then no one is going to give a poop.

Blogger Christie Klein
October 29, 2010 at 9:16 AM  

The odds of running into another lolita who would be a bitch about it are slim*

that's what i get for trying to comment and watch The Office at the same time :3

Blogger Nostalgist
October 29, 2010 at 9:22 AM  

nice idea^^

Blogger Munich and Berlin
October 29, 2010 at 10:41 AM  

wearing yukatas are fun! also 'sexy' iterations of costumes make me lol like nothing else. more power to ya!

Blogger Light Weight Baby!
October 29, 2010 at 11:39 AM  

that's pretty cool

Blogger Ada
October 29, 2010 at 11:43 AM  

My_keyboard_is_broken_so...what_a_cute_outfit_idea_:D

Blogger Alex and Helen
October 29, 2010 at 12:51 PM  

I WANNA SEE THIS PIC SO I CAN CALL YOU LOLI-FAIL AND POST YOU TO /CGL/ FOR RIDICULE.
Jk. I might do it if I didn't follow your blog...XD
Sorry if this came off offensive. I was just trying to mock the typical bitchy lolita stereotype :P

Blogger Frank
October 29, 2010 at 12:58 PM  

Awesome post and have fun !!

Blogger Kate
October 29, 2010 at 1:07 PM  

@A&H- I have close friend who is into taking pix of herself and she got trolled hard on /cgl/. ever since then i have a healthy respect/fear of Anon. lol

Blogger Larissa
October 29, 2010 at 7:47 PM  

"i have a healthy respect/fear of Anon. lol"

This. Back in my /b/tard days, I posted a picture I took since there was something funny in the foreground. There was some random-ass guy way in the background and Anon identified him and decided to get his dox. I have never underestimated Anon since then.

Post a Comment