Extemporaneously Kate

Everything by the seat of my pants!

Fucking Tuesdays.

Posted by Kate on 10:04 AM
**I don't know who is sensitive about cursing but here's a fair warning, This entry contains foul language. Just like all the rest of them.**

Being an old lady of 28 years, I have found two things about my life that I utterly hate.

1. I can't drink like I used to because my body has finally put it's foot down and said no.
2. I can't stay up past 11pm and expect to wake up at 6am bright eyed and bushy tailed.

It's just not fair, man.

Which brings me to today's topic of FUCKING TUESDAYS.  For some reason last night I thought it was a good idea to stay up past my bedtime watching movies and crocheting.  (Wild night, guyz)  I didn't get to bed until 1am. :O  So naturally I wake up the next morning at 7:30 when my alarm was set to 6.  It's god damned crazy hair day @ the beauty school and I wanted to wear a wig.  Pretty crazy stuff.  So in my rush to get my wig on straight and not look too stupid, get my ass to school, and make it in time for our test, I forgot ALL of my supplies at home.  ALL OF THEM.

ALL

OF

THEM.

Naturally I had to come back home because you can't do hair if you don't have any damned shears.  I guess I could have gnawed their hair into shape but I wasn't hungry.  So here I am with a cup of coffee, typing here about my fail.

But my coffee cup looks AWESOME!

Over the weekend I went to Austin with my bff Manders.  At one of the museums we went to there was a cup and saucer set that I needed.  Yes.  I NEEDED it.  It had a peacock print on it and I <3 peacocks.  No lie.  Manders and I split the cost and she wrote it off as an early x-mas present.


I think I'll spend the rest of today writing another blog about Momoko's in Austin and then cleaning out my computer.  Pix and music all over the damned place.

Comments (6)


Blogger Christie Klein
October 26, 2010 at 10:14 AM  

I'm 23 and I am usually passed out asleep by 10pm. However, I can drink as much as I want - I never get hangovers. However, I do wake up drunk.

Blogger Kate
October 26, 2010 at 10:25 AM  

@ Yllsa- give it a few years. lol The worst, imo, is when you're trying to go to sleep and you're drunk. The room just wont stop moving. D:

Blogger razortek
October 26, 2010 at 10:35 AM  

nice read.
Anyway same here i can drink how much i want without problems except when i wake up with a fuckin headache

Blogger Nostalgist
October 26, 2010 at 10:39 AM  

coffee helps^^

Blogger Seb
October 26, 2010 at 10:44 AM  

that's what you get for staying up late :p

Anonymous Anonymous
October 26, 2010 at 11:13 AM  

People & TV always makes it seem like being drunk helps you go to sleep LOL.

Hope you aced your test!

Post a Comment