Extemporaneously Kate

Everything by the seat of my pants!

Funky Dream

Posted by Kate on 1:57 AM
I can't sleep for some stupid reason. Probably because I have a lot on my mind right now about school and what I want to do tomorrow. A bunch of random assed crap but just enough crap to keep my mind from shutting down for the night.

and my tummy is feeling icky.

So I'll just tell you about this dream I had last night.

I guess there's really not too much to tell because only one part stuck out. I dreamt that I was going to a reunion but it was a reunion of people i had known through out elementary school through high school.

I remember being pretty excited to see all these people again since some of them i hadn't seen in almost 20 years. True to my nature, I was late to the gathering. It was in a bar/restaurant type place with intimate booths and swanky lighting. I remember the walls being purple and the booths being charcoal grey.

so I walk in an I just know where they are so I go there. There are about 20 people there adn they take up three booth spaces. When I see everyone, the instantly recognize me and they're very happy to see me. I recognize most of everyone and those who my eyes don't recognize, my other senses do. There are hugs all around and its just one big emotional reunion between me and people I grew up with in school. I remember telling everyone that even though i hadn't seen them in years, i thought of them every day. It was a happy moment. I felt elated and really loved.

Suddenly I got to feeling scared. i don't know why but I was thinking that this must be what it is like when you die. You go to whatever afterlife you believe in and you are reunited with all the people who enriched your life. Suddenly it wasn't happy anymore. It was sad. I just kept thinking that I was dead but I wasn't ready and even though I was surrounded by people I loved, I wasn't ready to be dead yet. It was terrifying.

then I woke up. And I was in a pissy mood the rest of the day.

Comments (5)


Blogger Valerbees
October 21, 2010 at 1:59 AM  

that seems like a sad twist to an otherwise happy dream. :( Sorry it ruined your mood, I hope tomorrow is better!

Blogger Coriander
October 21, 2010 at 2:26 AM  

You should find someone who knows how to read dreams and tell them about it and trip balls if it relates back to something happening in your life.
I've got a few friends who know how to, and I've shared dreams, and they like-- I don't even-- It freaks me out a little because it's kinda' true.

Blogger Hobbes02
October 21, 2010 at 6:08 AM  

lol this is a job for the /x/ dipshits.

Blogger Kate
October 21, 2010 at 7:10 AM  

@Hobbes- Awww hellz yeah. lol

Blogger Come At Me Bro
October 21, 2010 at 2:29 PM  

Sweet dream!

Post a Comment