Extemporaneously Kate

Everything by the seat of my pants!

Crochet

Posted by Kate on 3:36 PM
I was totally going to clear my desk of today but I decided to watch movies, veg out, and crochet. I bought some cheap assed yarn today but i loved the collor. It's Caron's Simply Soft yarn in Plum Perfect. I think I'll make a pair of arm warmers with them and a matching cloche. Maybe a matching hand bag.

Bitches don't know bout mah mad crochet skillz.

Seriously, they don't. They just see some tattooed and pierced girl and say, "Now there's a girl who would probably cut a bitch." And I probably wouldn't. But I'll crochet and complain about you in the privacy of my computer room at home.

Side note. Just came back from the bathroom. I put my panties on inside out. I swear this happens at least once a week.

-Kate

Comments (10)


Blogger Christie Klein
October 21, 2010 at 3:52 PM  

Ahahahaha I wear my underpants inside out by accident toooooo

And I know so many people who knit or crochet. Dude, it is so HARD to find matching hats/scarves/gloves in the style and color you want so it just makes SENSE to learn!

Blogger Christie Klein
October 21, 2010 at 3:52 PM  

PS I always feed your fish when I look at your blog XD

Blogger DaniniPanini
October 21, 2010 at 4:00 PM  

I tried to crochet once, but it was just a disaster D:

Blogger Coriander
October 21, 2010 at 4:47 PM  

The visual of this makes me smile.
Expect the unexpected.
. . . With the crochet . . .
Not the panty thing. . . But I guess that's to be expected sometimes. . .
H--HAHA! I don't even--

Blogger Elie
October 21, 2010 at 7:19 PM  

HARDCORE CROCHET

Blogger Rezden
October 21, 2010 at 7:46 PM  

People need to disregard their first impression, it's usually wrong. :) Keep up the great work.

Anonymous Anonymous
October 21, 2010 at 9:09 PM  

awesome post- your blog has all of my support! btw your comment colour choice is literally raping my eyes- love the blog though!

Blogger iammyself
October 21, 2010 at 9:35 PM  

crochet time. let's go!

Blogger Kate
October 21, 2010 at 10:36 PM  

@ Blogster, Oh my gawd, you're right. I should fix this.

Blogger razortek
October 22, 2010 at 5:12 AM  

fullowin 'n' suppin :)

wtfiniggagun

Post a Comment