Extemporaneously Kate

Everything by the seat of my pants!

Oh look. A blog.

Posted by Kate on 6:09 PM
So I have this blog now.  Blog fifty billion in a long long line of blogs.  I'd never used blogger but Pen said it was a-ok.

Well I got my scooter back from the repair shop.  Apparently this new fangled eathanol gas can be bad for a scoot.  Good too know.  I wish I had known that 200 bucks ago before they had to diagnose the problem and clean out the carb, change the battery (wtf that had to do with the gas, i'll never know), and give me a new spark plug.  Moral of the story: Ride as often as possible and if you don't, at least put some Sta-bil in the bitch to keep it clean.

I'm just glad it's back.  Now I can putt-putt to school and back with my mannequin heads flapping in the breeze tied down to the basket on my scooter.  That really freaks people out.  XD

Since Penny is referring to our town of suckage as lala land (LLL) I guess I will too.  Freaking LLL.  Driving is so crappy down here.  I'm glad I have a car to supplement my scooter.  Damn transportation habit.

Well i'm off to do some crochet.  hellz yeah.

-Kate

Comments (4)


Blogger Coriander
October 20, 2010 at 6:24 PM  

Oh-hoh man!
I've always wanted a scooter, they sound awesome.
I just. . . have this fear of me getting on, and falling right off. I mean-- It can't be THAT hard. But still~
AHA! I'll take your advice if I ever do buy one though.

Blogger Kate
October 20, 2010 at 6:26 PM  

Do it! Its the most fun i've ever had on two wheels.

Blogger Christie Klein
October 20, 2010 at 6:30 PM  

You should post pictures of your crochet XD

Blogger Kate
October 20, 2010 at 6:34 PM  

I will! I just finished an amigurumi kokeshi doll. i should get on that now.

Post a Comment